MGS’s No-Risk Refund Policy
Enroll with Modern Gun School without hesitation knowing we offer a no-risk refund policy. At MGS we are committed to quality education along with the satisfaction of every student. We offer the following risk-free promise:
- 10-Day Money-Back Examination. You have 10 days once you register for your course to change your mind. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply notify us, return the materials and get a full refund.
- Discontinue At Any Time. After 10 days, you can still discontinue training. Whether you are paid in full or on a monthly payment plan you qualify for our liberal student return policy- see details below.
Modern Gun School Student Tuition Protection Policy
Modern Gun School (MGS) is confident that the course you have selected will be everything we advertise. To assure this, we provide this cancellation and refund policy. A student may cancel the program by notifying the school; a written request is recommended. If you cancel within 10 days from the signature date on your Enrollment Agreement in writing, all tuition monies will be refunded. If you cancel after 10 days from the signature date of your Enrollment Agreement, but prior to receipt by the school of your first exam, you are obligated to a registration fee of 15% of the tuition or $200, whichever is less, and the non-refundable administrative fee. If you cancel after submitting the first exam, you are obligated to pay the school the registration fee, the non-refundable administrative fee, plus a percentage of tuition as follows:
- Up to and including 10% of the exams, 10% of the tuition.
- After submitting more than 10% up to and including 25% of the exams, 25% of the tuition.
- After submitting more than 25% up to and including 50% of the exams, 50% of the tuition.
- After submitting more than 50% of the exams, you owe the school the full tuition.
Students who wish to cancel their enrollment with MGS and have a balance due, will have their terms payment processed through their existing credit card or e-check account. A reinstatement fee of $35.00 will be required for the reactivation of any enrollment if requested within 180 days from initial cancellation. Refunds are processed within 30 days to the payee of record. No refunds will be issued after 12 months from the signature date.
Take Up to Two and a Half Years to Complete this Course. If you work on your Course at a steady pace and complete assignments regularly, you can finish in a year or less. If you need more time, you can take it! We give you two and a half years to complete your Course without any additional charge.
So there’s no reason to hesitate. You can try our course in your home and if you’re not completely satisfied, simply send it back to us and we’ll refund every penny. There’s no restocking or registration fee. It’s that simple.
So give us a try…