10 Day No-Risk Trial
Our goal at Modern Gun School is to provide you with the specialty skills and knowledge you need to in today’s firearms industry. We are so confident that you will enjoy our gunsmith training programs that we encourage you to try MGS with a 10 day no-risk trial!
If for some reason you are unsure or dissatisfied, we’ve got you covered.The Modern Gun School Student Protection Policy includes:
- A 10-Day No-Risk Trial. You have 10 days once you enroll in your course to change your mind. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply notify us, return the materials and get a FULL REFUND. It’s that easy.
- The ability to cancel your program at any time. After 10 days, you can still discontinue training. Whether you are paid in full or on a monthly payment plan you qualify for our “Modern Gun School Student Refund Policy.”
Modern Gun School Student Refund Policy
Modern Gun School (MGS) is confident that the course you have selected will be everything we advertise. To assure you of this, we provide this cancellation and refund policy. A student may cancel the program by notifying the school in any manner; a written request is recommended. If you cancel within 10 days from the signature date on your Enrollment Agreement, all tuition monies will be refunded. If you cancel after 10 days from the signature date of your Enrollment Agreement, but prior to receipt by the school of your first exam, you are obligated to a registration fee of 20% of the tuition or $200, whichever is less. If you cancel after submitting the first exam, you are obligated to pay the school the registration fee, plus a percentage of tuition as follows:
- Up to and including 10% of the exams, 10% of the tuition.
- After submitting more than 10% up to and including 25% of the exams, 25% of the tuition.
- After submitting more than 25% up to and including 50% of the exams, 50% of the tuition.
- After submitting more than 50% of the exams, you owe the school the full tuition.
Students who wish to cancel their enrollment with MGS and have a balance due will have their terms payment processed through their existing credit card or e-check account. A reinstatement fee of $75.00 will be required for the reactivation of any enrollment if requested within 180 days from initial cancellation. Refunds are processed within 30 days to the payee of record. No refunds will be issued after 12 months from the signature date.
Sample Refund Calculation
Sample refund for a student enrolled in a 65 Lesson Advanced Gunsmithing Program:
Lessons Completed: 1
Tuition Based on 1 Lesson Completed: $199.90
Registration Fee: $200.00
Total Due to Cancel: $399.90
Total Paid to Date: $1999.00
Total Refund Due to Student: $1599.10
Refund policies and refund amounts may vary by program and/or payment plan chosen upon enrollment.